Come to our annual Dinner Auction to raise money to support everything that happens outside of the classroom at Shorewood High School - clubs, activities, marching band and sports teams.
The theme is T-Birds Forever! Wear your SW gear, your Shorewood letterman's jacket if you are an alumni, or blue and green. Up for auction are condo stays in Mexico, Sun Valley and Bend. We have a collection of Delille wine, verticals of Matthews wine, hot air balloon rides and wine tastings. Manicures, massages, car detailing and so much more! Something for everyone!
March 21, 2020 at Shorewood High School- 5:30-9:30pm
5:00pm—NEW THIS YEAR! SW Alumni VIP Event—If you are a SW Alumni you are invited to a special add-on event at no additional cost. VIP tour of the new school, a free welcome beverage, a small gift from SW Boosters and more! When you register for the auction, put in the notes section that you are an alumni and we will contact you separately to give you more details.
5:30pm—Registration and Silent Auction
(come at the beginning to take full advantage of the Buy it Now items)
7:00pm—Dinner and Live Auction
Individual Tickets- $65
You choose your seating once you arrive at the event.
Reserved Table Tickets (8 people) - $520
You will get a reserved table and be able to sit with your friends.
Limited space available so show your T-Bird spirit and sign up today!
Can't make it to the auction this year but want to make a donation to Shorewood Boosters?
How can you help you group or student activity raise money?
We need auction items donated. We are going with a similar model to last year (mostly gift certificates for items and adventures) but also for items that are $100 value or more. This could be a wine collection, a micro brew collection, artwork, etc.
You can designate the funds for your item to go to the club, activity or sport of your choice. An additional great option is to designate your funds to go to your child's class (Ex. Class of 2021). This can be written on the donation form at the bottom. Items can be turned in as early as tomorrow. 70% of what the item sells for goes directly to the group you designate. The other 30% goes towards grants that Boosters provides to the clubs and sports.
Bring your forms and items to the front office at Shorewood and say it is for Boosters.
Click here to download the 2020 DONATION Form.
Click here to download the 2020 INFORMATION sheet.
How has Boosters positively impacted?
We have raised a lot of money over the years, and it goes directly towards our students at Shorewood. Just last year we raised $90,000!
With the money raised from the auction, Boosters offers grants to the clubs, activities and sports at Shorewood.
- Girls swim team bags
- Basketball shooting machine
- Hydration stations around school
- Marching band uniforms
- High tech editing equipment for Video Production
- Cheerleader fleece jackets
- Signage on the front and back of the school
- Cross country jackets
- Robotics storage system to travel to competitions
- Wireless mics for theatre
- Tennis equipment shed
- Scholarships and more!
Be a part of something great - help raise money for all of the extracurricular programs at Shorewood!
Any questions please contact our Auction Co-Chair Vicky Jaquish ( email@example.com)
Would you like to volunteer to help with a small piece of the auction? Contact Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org